Hardware Online Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote the Best Player - People's Choice

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vote the Best Player - People's Choice - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote the Best Player - People's Choice

Post  Asmotech Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm

I kinda took Santo's idea about writing some parts of what I've accomplished here. Very Happy.

1. Skills
I've become better then before but I'm getting better every day. I'm starting to use less lasers the more I play. I'm down at ~6 lasers/game now. Sometimes more and sometimes less.

But what do the word skills really mean? Is it to be good at killing players or is it to show your limits without looking back?
I've been thinking some on this and here comes my answer to it. It's both parts Smile. The latest 4 years I've played I have become better as a player and become a so called "Strong Player". (Thanks Stat for calling me "Hero of Hoa" btw.) It's not the win and loss that means anything, it's the strong connections towards the other players that matters. I am a hard player to win over but it's not impossible. ANYONE can do it. Maybe I have a bad day and you a good day when we play and you win? Maybe I'm having a good day and you a bad day? By judging from this, it's really hard to know who is "The best".

2. Helpfulness
Since I started to play I've teached some players as Sniffle, Slayer, Knight, efp, Chill Killz and also showed and told some players how to become even better. These players are Elite Raser, Waldi and dutch moontje.

3. Jumprails
In jumprails I have to say that it's rare for me to miss but most times it happens on my bad days. But nothing to do about that. I'm called "flying ninja" by TheDraGoNsCrew on Mayan City Very Happy.

4. Fairplay
Well, a few players call me a lagger, but usually they lagg just as badly as I do. Sometimes I let my targets drive away and get weapons, but I do spawnkill often nowadays. But as some would say: Time changes.

Negatives:
I don't switch.
I don't take double weapons
I don't camp.
I do spawnkill but not always. Kinda normal there.
I do use 6+ lasers but they getting less every game I play. I got a goal of having 0 lasers and win every game I play.

Signed
/ScarZ or as I'm called now
Asmotech/Simon Twisted Evil
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Vote the Best Player - People's Choice - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote the Best Player - People's Choice

Post  Asmotech Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:01 am

As the players in Hoa doesn't seem that active, meaning it will be hard to get more votes to be the Player's Choice/People's Choice then I have. I've asked Watch, Agent IOO, agent OO, waldi, moontje, kippie, Knight, Slayer, Braverabbit, Abhiram (I think he have voted but never bad to be sure.), AM Desire and llumina Santi. Remember, if you haven't voted yet, please just vote for a good player Wink. Just be sure to say why too.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Today I played vs some different players, and I asked who they would vote for to be the "Player's Choice or People's Choice". Most of them didn't know who to vote for, but Vicious Chaos voted for me Very Happy. I'm up at 8 votes now, you better keep up :cheers:
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 am

Im only on Sundays!

Will have to ask players then if they vote for me, but how can this be recorded? so you know I am not trying to cheat my way to the top!

Well done for having so many votes!

Still have not beaten my classic vote of 99 (long time ago) Razz
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:17 am

xd. You don't need to record it. Just say what players that were in the room so that we can ask them too, so they don't vote twice or something. Just so we can ask them if their votes is true. Smile
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Yea but these players might not know that I am only on Sundays?

They might want to reconsider there votes once they realise I am still on! Cool

Are FoH gonna be on this Sunday? Last Sunday was a bit easy, looking for more of a challenge this Sunday Cool

The more FoH on the better!
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Unholy :saint: wrote:Yea but these players might not know that I am only on Sundays?

They might want to reconsider there votes once they realise I am still on! Cool

Are FoH gonna be on this Sunday? Last Sunday was a bit easy, looking for more of a challenge this Sunday Cool

The more FoH on the better!

Me too!

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:32 pm

I will absolutely play this Sunday Wink. This Sunday is the 26th, meaning it's OSPN Very Happy.

I will play in the morning and on OSPN.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:25 pm

WINNER OF THIS POLL IS: (drums....)

SCARZ WITH 8 VOTES!

Now the People's Choice - Summer Season begins.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:31 pm

I will make a special place in this forum for the winners of the people choices...
KnighT
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Alright, but don't forget about the winners of the other polls too Smile
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Big applause to ScarZ for being the peoples' choice best player and rightly so. king

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:13 am

Just heard today though, and seen video proof of 3 games showing scars (now known as asmotech) teaming with a cheater HOA Punisher to win games.

in the video there are 4 players FoH Asmotech, HOA Punisher, Noxygen and HOA Cleaner.

HOA Punisher does not die in 3 games with laser and rail shot included along with 8 locked heays. HOA Punisher does not kill FoH Asmotech but only Noxygen and HOA Cleaner.
FoH Asmotech does not kill HOA Punisher or even shots at him, but only Noxygen and HOA Cleaner.

So scarz by the looks of things have teamed up with a cheater.
Looks like I have to come back to HOA and teach you a lesson!!
Scarz you were the last person I would of thought to become associated with a cheater. I trained you hard and in a special way to beat cheaters not to join them!

Disappointed in you mate :bad:

Special thanks to brian, see you on hoa soon!!
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Vote the Best Player - People's Choice - Page 2 Empty haha

Post  KnighT Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:34 am

First of all, then our old school friend: HOA BOSS and HOA punisher is not back to play normal games, he don't team up too, so what you write, must be out of ignorance because you don't play anymore. :umm:

I think that Scarz did what was right (just as I would do), he didn't shoot at one he couldn’t kill any way, but instead focused on killing those he could. :yes:

HOA BOSS and HOA punisher don't team up with anyone, I asked him only to use the bug mode on cheaters and that's what he did, Scarz is not on his list, so why should he kill him.

I can also see that NoXyGen is on his list and he wrote that he provoked him unnecessarily and that he teams up with cheaters against other players, so he decided to add him on his list. :shoot:

So as I see it, then he didn’t join anyone, he just tried to play a game, if you should blame anyone it should be the one with the bug mode. :thinking:

KnighT
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:42 am

I'm not teaming up with anyone, and you got your info wrong. I did try several times to kill HOA Punisher Wink. Just HOA Cleaner that is entirely blind : P.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Unholy :saint: spends so much time on HOA forums and we never see him online??
If only he could spend some time on HOA do we start to believe your rubbish. Every single time I see him talking about getting e-mails from people or watching videos. Lol it is getting to a point where a 6-year old kid is trying to hide a secret! To be honest, it is worser than a 6 year-old.

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2