Hardware Online Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can vote the worst spawn killer of the season

4 posters

Go down

Here you can vote the worst spawn killer of the season Empty Here you can vote the worst spawn killer of the season

Post  KnighT Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Here you can vote the worst spawn killer of the season...

Don't hold back but, this is the place to vote the worst spawn killer.
KnighT
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Here you can vote the worst spawn killer of the season Empty Re: Here you can vote the worst spawn killer of the season

Post  Asmotech Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:21 am

Silver R Owner and ttmen ofc. Who else?
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Here you can vote the worst spawn killer of the season Empty Re: Here you can vote the worst spawn killer of the season

Post  En liten jäkel Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Silver R Owner got my vote.
En liten jäkel
En liten jäkel

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 pm

ttmen, but didn't really notice Owner doing it :o

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:35 am

Hi to everibody !!

My vote is for Silver R Owner.

no doubt.

cu!

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Hey efp, thanks for voting!

I bet owner or tt will win this topic xD.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Here you can vote the worst spawn killer of the season Empty The best spawn killer

Post  KnighT Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:22 am

Of those that I have played against, Silver R Owner is the best spawn killer or should i say the worst...

Maybe some old school players are worser spawn killers than Owner but they have to come back to play HOA in order to be compared, but presently it's Owner even though ttmen is bad too.

This is Silver R Owner's player style (I hope if he reads this that he will change his style): Laughing

1st level :x
Camp or position kills, he stays 30 seconds to 2 minutes each place (so he will not be condemned as camper, but it's camping any way), he seldom hunts but chooses to camp instead.

2nd level No
As he position kills and kill a player (if it's 1v1) then he hunts to spawn kill, because it's an easy prey.

3rd level Razz
Owner will only leave his different camping places if:
1. He can hunt down the easy prey to spawn kill.
2. To change to another camping place (Owner knows all camping places, he is an expert in that field).
3. He is being hunted.
4. To get more rail guns (seldom uses any other weapons, he could choose a lazer instead)

This is Owners general playing style, sometimes he changes style but always ends in doing what he does best: Camping and spawn killing.

That was a lot of criticism of one of the best players in HOA, now let me also give a positive one -

Owner is one of the best players in HOA, He is good in all maps, which defines a good player.
He is good in jump kills, and in using all weapons but best in using rail guns.
He knows almost all glitches and tricks in HOA. Very Happy

When that is said, what I don't understand is why he camp so much when he is an excellent player, Laughing
he could be playing "fair" because he has the skills to do it but he don't, that is what frustrates me and causes me to leave the game when Owner plays, because I know he could play so much better and be very creative in his player style but choses instead to camp and spawn kills. :?:
Only seldom he changes style and plays creative and when he does that then I enjoy playing with Owner, the game becomes so much better and more fun.

O DraGonKnighT
KnighT
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:33 am

I looking at Owner's playingstyle slightly different from you sight of it.
Mostly when I see him play, (Let's say Mayan City.) I see him go around the map, but it's always the exactly same direction. He always return to the house in the corner, where 2 plasmas appears. It's like if it were a racing track Wink. It's a good strategy though, and can be used to get better in skills. On Area it's the same tactic. Railroad until you got 6+ or more rails, then head for the bunker in the corner and sit there until the rails are shot. But that's also a good strategy.

But when it comes to his spawnkilling, I cant deny the facts that he spawnkills way too much. Maybe 15-20 spawnkills per game depending on players online and how many kills to win. Be sure to vote "Who is the best player of Hoa" too. Only Abhi have voted so far. And me ofc.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:18 pm

Last edited by Fab Inferno on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Short but perfect answer. Thanks for voting Fab =).
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Last edited by Fab Inferno on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:17 pm

On January 1st we see who is voted to be the spawnkiller of the year.

Be prepared for the best player of the season video Very Happy.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down