Hardware Online Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to avoid dying

Go down

How to avoid dying Empty How to avoid dying

Post  Asmotech Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 pm

There's plenty of ways to avoid dying, and I will just say those I use.

1. Always try to have full health and full armor on your vehicle. This will make you harder to kill.
2.Know your map! If you know your map good enough, then you know where all players are.
3.This tip is just when you are low on weapons, and it is to hide, until you get some more ammo on your weapon.
4.If your target is using rail, then the best is to sneak kill or know when you should turn to get harder to kill.
5. Learn to use the instant kill weapons and their weaknesses. Then use their weakness against them!
Example: Lasers can shoot through some walls, railguns are harder to hit with on very close combat!

This was some of my tricks, hope you learned something! Will hopefully update this tips if I could remember anymore tips. ^^

See you ingame - Silver R ScarZ/o DraGonScarZ
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

How to avoid dying Empty Re: How to avoid dying

Post  Asmotech Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Here are some more tips on how to avoid dying too much.

Avoid dying: Don't take risks you know are too dangerous for you. Take some easier risks and try to hide when you're low on weapons, as I said in my last post.

Trick on how to kill with primary gun (turret).
Drive backwards and forth again while shooting. This will make your opponents kinda angry if they don't know how to shoot. Works best if you just spawned and someone coming your way.

Practise on this to become even better!
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum