Hardware Online Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The purpose of sharing glitches and tricks

2 posters

Go down

The purpose of sharing glitches and tricks Empty The purpose of sharing glitches and tricks

Post  KnighT Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:10 am

The purpose of sharing glitches and tricks...

If we are to build up a new community of new and old players and if HOA is going to be a fun place to be in, then we have to share the fun with everyone and not having any "advance trick" against one another, then we need to teach the new players the tricks of HOA.
The tricks and glitches makes HOA exciting and "mysterious" (at least for me), I think many new and old players (who don't know the tricks and glitches) think it's fun, there are those that don't think it's fun too.
Tricks and glitches are a part of the treasure hunting or the continous discovery of HOA, I like to play HOA it's fun, but I also like discovering secrets in HOA.
There will always be selfish old school players that wan't to keep the "secrets" within the clan or among the old school players, they think they protect HOA in this way when it's just the opposite, yes cheating was a great part of the departure from HOA, the NGE clan was the ones doing it, but those cheats are not tricks and glitches, that is reprogrammed HOA discs.
The same players that keeps the "secret" tricks and glitches for themselves are also using it themselves in the game, they just don't want too many to use them.
My question is: why not, let HOA be fair play, where everyone can have access to the secrets of HOA, that would cause old and new players to stay.
KnighT
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

The purpose of sharing glitches and tricks Empty Re: The purpose of sharing glitches and tricks

Post  Asmotech Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:26 am

I think it's fun to let everyone know the glitches and secrets of hoa. But to share everything is a little too much!
The mysteries and the fun of revealing them is a part of the game, it makes the game special! I think we shall let the players of hoa reveal some secrets, to make it more interesting Wink.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down