Hardware Online Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add your text here

4 posters

Go down

Add your text here Empty Add your text here

Post  KnighT Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Add your text here and the I will edit and add it into the main article folder, there we make 1 article.
KnighT
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Add your text here Empty Re: Add your text here

Post  Asmotech Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Text already added to main article

You should maybe add what we should write about too.

Here's me text:
A day in Hardware Online Arena, a great game to have some fun in. The game is for those who enjoy much action and also for those who enjoy the calmer games. You can play as you wish in the game, if you just use your imagination.

Creativity. The key word in this game. If you are being very creative you will very easily become one of the best. But due to that the older players have played more then 6 years, it makes it to a real challenge. If you need some bigger challenges you can always play many vs you.

The players on the game is friendly and always up for some action. We even have some players who helps the newer players to become as good as the average.

The game modes in the games are Deathmatch (The most played game mode in the game), Team Deathmatch, King of the Hill and Team King of the Hill. All games are really fun to play.

Hardware Online Arena features games with up to 16 players. The game got a very few clans, like the Silver R and RoM.
Currently the games is on it's way to resurrection but the game itself will never die. Every last Sunday every month there is something called "Old School Players Night". On OSPN players from over the whole world comes and and have a good time together. You can look on youtube to see how the game is like and how the old school players night is performed.

Our hopes for the future is that the game creators read this and make a 2nd game (Hardware Online Arena 2) and to get more newer players to play this wonderful game. Trust us, we have played over 6 years and still thinks it's the best game ever created. Some of the older players have played this game for 8 years, and they still thinks the game is better then all other games in the market. That was all I had to say except the known frase "See you in-game". /

That was all I could say, the power on my pc is running low so I had to make a sudden stop. Feel free to add something if you want. Very Happy.
Yours
ScarZ, The Mayan Lord.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Add your text here Empty Awesome Game

Post  Killz Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:07 pm

I Have only been playing for 2 and a half years now after I got the network adapter for my fat ps2. This is one of the games with the friendliest people ever. The old school players have helped me improve and I have got a lot better than when I started. Sometimes, we dont even play normally. We just do stuff like Hog derby where we have to push each other of of high places.
To see a HOA 2 come out would be absolutely amazing because I still think this is one of the best on-line games ever.
Killz
Killz

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Thanks for the good positive feedback Killz. It's admiring to read those comment and also for people like scarz, knight and many more to not only keep this game alive but to promote it.

Nice clean article scarz. Perfect enough to persuade them you think? Wink

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Add your text here Empty Yeah

Post  Killz Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:47 pm

I sure hope so. A HOA 2 would be the best.
Killz
Killz

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:44 am

Text already added to main article

Why the game have survived?
It's an really easy question. The games you play on hoa is never another one alike. Hardware Online Arena creates some kind of addiction. The game itself are too good to die. It's the perfect balance between war and to just hanging-out. Some of the old school players have even created some own made game modes for some extra fun. Those are football, hog derby, donkey and keep the hangar. It's really fun games when you got the hang of it.

Add to article if you feel that it fits.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down