Hardware Online Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want me as your hoa-teacher?

2 posters

Go down

Want me as your hoa-teacher? Empty Want me as your hoa-teacher?

Post  Asmotech Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:33 am

If you are new and want someone to teach you some tricks of hoa, then you should give me a message here or in-game.

If you want to know why I qualify for this mission, here is some information of what I've accomplished through my years in hoa.

1.I've become 1 of the best players of Hoa's history, but still not the best!
2.I've had 3 other apprentices before and 1 new apprentice who I've taught some tricks.
3.I speak good english and most people of the world understands what I'm trying to say. I also speaks Swedish and a little Spanish.

efp: New player, have played around 4 days now and just recieved his sergeant rank. Very active. My newest apprentice.

Sniffle: 1 of my best apprentices I've ever had. He listened on what I had to say and he learned in a good speed. Active player of hoa.

o DraGonFiRe: My littlebrother who have played less then 1 year and already recieved the general rank a few times. Not logged on very often.

Silver ?: Forgotten his entire name because it was long ago he was online. Wasn't very active and did not listen on what I had to say. Therefor he only recieved the rank private.

My teacher of hoa was Unholy Saint, also one of the best players of hoa. Really fun to play and talk with.

If you got anything more positive on why I'm good as teacher or anything bad about me, then press the "Reply" button below to the left and write!

/Yours Silver R ScarZ - o DraGonScarZ
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Want me as your hoa-teacher? Empty Re: Want me as your hoa-teacher?

Post  Asmotech Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 pm

New apprentice:

HeavyMissile. An average player before I started to teach him a few tricks. As soon as he get's the hang of the tricks he will become really good. When he have mastered the tricks I will begin my 1v1 trials with him to make him even better.

A future general in nearly no time Wink.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:35 pm

This year have been very enjoyable but still very annoying.
I've managed to help ~12 players to get better and met 3 players who just makes every persons life miserable.
The best thing about this year is that I've met many different players, becamed their friend and learned their gamestyle Smile.

I know the gamestyle of 75% of hoa's players by now. The other 25% plays different every time.
Sniffle on quarry is a good example on this.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniffle Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:11 pm

LOL Smile what did i do again !!.. Its not me.. or maybe it is.. Im a good example of the 75% or the others 25 ? Smile
Sniffle
Sniffle

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Your part of the 25%.
You never stick to one tactic, you use them all.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum