Hardware Online Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teamers in DM

5 posters

Go down

Teamers in DM Empty Teamers in DM

Post  Asmotech Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Here all teamers in DM will be listed. Let's call this HOA's Blacklist cuz of those that can't play by themselves. They should not be played Wink.

Here they are:

:saint: and Owner
Stat Player DD and FoH Banisher/Stat Player BB and the rest in that group.
MT Cannibale and Tic Letale
Some of the germans (not all). As I haven't played many of them lately I've forgot their names Sad.

If you play them they will first tell you that you cheats, then team up against you. If you say that they team, then they will jsut excuse themselves and tell the truth. Wink.

Last edited by ScarZ on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Teamers in DM Empty Re: Teamers in DM

Post  Abhiram Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:24 pm

MT cannibale and Tic Letale. They were teaming DM few days ago. There were only 3 in the room so they decided to team up but I won so they left.

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Remember to add the german teamers too...
KnighT
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Oh, sorry. Forgot them, not often we see them nowadays Wink.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Looks like :saint: and Owner are the new "og clan" in HOA. Razz

The og's have returned... :cyclops:
KnighT
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:05 am

How exactly do I team again if I no longer play HOA? scratch
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:17 pm

You play with your undercover names... Cool

Listen to an advice!!!

When you play with your undercover names try to make creative names, why always just have these few ways to make fun:

1. Making a fake name where only one letter have changed.

2. Making a "leader or founder" name where you have the clan name followed with a leader or founder word.

Be creative... and if you should make fun, then be funny at least even with the handles... :geek:

The best ever fun name you and Owner ever made in my oppinon was DraGoNBallz, I laughed at that many times, what lacked was a genuine fun character behind the handle. king

KnighT
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Unholy :saint: wrote:How exactly do I team again if I no longer play HOA? scratch

How exactly are you sure we cheat? scratch

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:45 am

FoH Asmotech and HOA Punisher are teamers as I seen a video from brian showing no kills made on asmotech by punisher in 3 games.

Players include in video:-

FoH Asmotech
Noxygen
HOA Cleaner
HOA Punisher

Asmotech kills all players except punisher and vice versa.
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:53 am

First of all, then our old school friend: HOA BOSS and HOA punisher is not back to play normal games, he don't team up too, so what you write, must be out of ignorance because you don't play anymore. :umm:

I think that Scarz did what was right (just as I would do), he didn't shoot at one he couldn’t kill any way, but instead focused on killing those he could. :yes:

HOA BOSS and HOA punisher don't team up with anyone, I asked him only to use the bug mode on cheaters and that's what he did, Scarz is not on his list, so why should he kill him.

I can also see that NoXyGen is on his list and he wrote that he provoked him unnecessarily and that he teams up with cheaters against other players, so he decided to add him on his list. :shoot:

So as I see it, then he didn’t join anyone, he just tried to play a game, if you should blame anyone it should be the one with the bug mode. :thinking:

KnighT
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:31 am

I don't play anymore but I still keep in touch with forums and have my friend brian playing on hoa and sending me video feedbacks, as I dont have time to play at the moment.
From the video brain sent me it showed 3 games with player Foh asmo.tech, noxygen, hoa cleaner, and hoa punsher. In the 3 games not 1 kill was made between asmo.tech and punisher this also included quarry.

There was more than a few occasions were asmo.tech and punisher were close to each other but did not engage into battle (8 times), and also more than a few times shown asmo.tech in battle with cleaner and noxygen but punisher intervened killing cleaner and noxygen without attacking or killing asmo.tech (16 times in 3 maps)

Watching this long video, I can safely presume as it is so clear that asmo.tech and punisher teamed up in a DM. Which I can also say that asmo.tech did in fact team up with a cheater to win.

Knigh.t if you were more friendly towards players you would know who noxygen is, I dont even play anymore and i know who it is as I keep in contact and i am friendly towards players. Lets just say noxygen was a friend of yours until he saw you cheat and fake names/copycat!

There is only 1 person I blame and that is you knigh.t, as you started the bug mode and taught more players how to do it. So you are the blame for all this, including bringing a good player like asmo.tech/scar.z down to your level and making him part of your cheats and copycat names!

Yes brian also showed me the video of you being unholy stain trying to be me (by saying in chat that you are unholy sain.t) and talking to scar.z on comms ( i know how your voice sounds like). Scar.z knew you were copycating according to the video as you had a short conversation with him and yet scars did not report you on forums as a copycat. Hence you bringing a good player down by making him cover for you and your stupid escapades!

No respect to you knigh.t and you should be ashamed for taking advantage of scar.z and bringing down a once good player of HOA.

PS had to put (.) in scar.z names and his other handle asmo.tech and mine unholy sain.t a and yours knigh.t as you edit the html code for more of your stupid behaviour to try hide the truth!
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Teamers in DM Empty HAHA

Post  KnighT Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 am

Here saint goes again with all his blames, accusations and wierd interpretations of game plays he didn't play.
You are too funny saint... :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

First of all, before you blame others for teaming, then stop teaming with Owner yourself, then complain afterward. :tongue:

This saying fit good to you: A thief thinks all people steals... :lie:

Concerning noxygen then this will always be my response to all players that hides behind cover up handles:
Whoever like you and Owner, those players I am not interrested in knowing, by liking you and Owner they have already revealed their character.

This saying fit good to those players: Be with a fool and you will become a fool. :thinking:

Players that are not fools will quickly separate themselves from both of you, if they stay, then it just reveals their character.

I waited for your response to my new trick with your, mine and sc.arz name, I am happy that you responded to it. :laughhard:
Just one little sad thing, I didn't see your face when you found out, I would have loved to see it. :laughhard:
KnighT
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  EcS pHiV Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:42 am

"New" HOA heroes:

Knighthunter (o w n e r)
Knightkiller (s a i n t)
Noxygen

team, camp and force lag

EcS pHiV

Back to top Go down

Teamers in DM Empty Most popular

Post  KnighT Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:14 am

EcS pHiV wrote:"New" HOA heroes:

Knighthunter (o w n e r) :shoot:
Knightkiller (s a i n t) :shoot:

Looks like I am getting quite famous in HOA these days, thanks to Owner and s a i n t for that special attention. :5:

I just have two things to say to these two k n i g h t"maniacs", You know I beat you easily if you team, If you cheat on me then I bug beat you... :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

KnighT
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:57 am

All I can say is, this is the best owner and saint can do?

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:10 am

EcS pHiV wrote:"New" HOA heroes:

Knighthunter (o w n e r)
Knightkiller (s a i n t)
Noxygen

team, camp and force lag

your mistaken phiv, as i barely play anymore and when I do its on sundays. You do however know who knightkiller is, its brian! You should know who that is! Cool
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum