Jumping High with Vehicles

Go down

Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  KnighT on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Jumping very High with a tank in all maps...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXOHiYWbUZM
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 47
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  Asmotech on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:48 pm

Awaiting a reply about we have taken it from someone else. I'm sure it will come Wink.
avatar
Asmotech

Posts : 363
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Helsingborg

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  Unholy Saint on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:32 pm

So this is how the Great Dragons managed to get tanks out the maps?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXOHiYWbUZM

LIke I predicted, its not an "unusual technique" as the Dragons originally claimed it to be, and tried to claim as there own idea.

Its just Dragons copying my idea and using it in different places of the maps.
Fair play on getting tanks out on all the maps, but no point in saying "unusual techniques" as you are clearly using my idea of how to get tanks out in the first place and just doing it in different locations of the map. The idea itself is not unusual or unique in anyway!

Check out video proof over 4 years ago when I originally came up with this idea
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrG4se#p/u/5/wftBopz6b6w
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  KnighT on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Unholy :saint: wrote:Check out video proof over 4 years ago when I originally came up with this idea
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrG4se#p/u/5/wftBopz6b6w

I can't see any video in that link... What a Face
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 47
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  KnighT on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Unholy Saint wrote:LIke I predicted, its not an "unusual technique" as the Dragons originally claimed it to be, and tried to claim as there own idea.

Its just Dragons copying my idea and using it in different places of the maps.
Fair play on getting tanks out on all the maps, but no point in saying "unusual techniques" as you are clearly using my idea of how to get tanks out in the first place and just doing it in different locations of the map. The idea itself is not unusual or unique in anyway!

We didn't copy you, never saw you doing that in any video, never saw any video of anyone using our unusual technique,
never saw anyone video of tank outside map in mayan and arctic, never saw anyone video of anyone jumping high with a tank...

Conclusion is: We came up with the unusual technique and the first ever in HOA to be:

1. Outside mayan map with a tank.
2. Outside Arcitc map with a tank.
3. On top of big hangar with a tank in area 51
4. On top of pyramid in ruins.
5. To jump very high with tanks.
6. To use this unusual technique.

Unless you have real video proof of your claims, then we won't listen to your nonsense.
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 47
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  Asmotech on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Unholy Saint wrote:So this is how the Great Dragons managed to get tanks out the maps?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXOHiYWbUZM

LIke I predicted, its not an "unusual technique" as the Dragons originally claimed it to be, and tried to claim as there own idea.

Its just Dragons copying my idea and using it in different places of the maps.
Fair play on getting tanks out on all the maps, but no point in saying "unusual techniques" as you are clearly using my idea of how to get tanks out in the first place and just doing it in different locations of the map. The idea itself is not unusual or unique in anyway!

Check out video proof over 4 years ago when I originally came up with this idea
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrG4se#p/u/5/wftBopz6b6w

As I predicted...
avatar
Asmotech

Posts : 363
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Helsingborg

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  Unholy Saint on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:55 am

If Dragons only know how to copy and cheat what do you expect?

Come up with something original and don't copy others and try and claim it as your own idea.

Original idea by me which dragons decided to copy
Special thanks to Mr G

23/02/2007
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrG4se#p/u/5/wftBopz6b6w

22/08/2006
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrG4se#p/u/6/hdDvckXpVtc

Shall I post more videos so dragons can get more ideas and try copy me some more? lol!
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  Abhiram on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:18 pm

You are more inactive than me in HOA and saying Dragons cheat.......Believable much?

Abhiram

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  KnighT on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:28 pm

:saint: is just a desperate player that have found some players that beats the ... out of him, now he tries to collect the pieces that are left of himself.

Scarz beats him in 1v1 game and I beat him in glitches...

:saint: hear a word of advice, you are a shooting star and your light is now fading and the last of your HOA light is now dissapearing, you had your time and now the true masters of HOA have appeared. Laughing
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 47
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  Unholy Saint on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:57 am

KnighT wrote::saint: is just a desperate player that have found some players that beats the ... out of him, now he tries to collect the pieces that are left of himself.

Scarz beats him in 1v1 game and I beat him in glitches...

:saint: hear a word of advice, you are a shooting star and your light is now fading and the last of your HOA light is now dissapearing, you had your time and now the true masters of HOA have appeared. Laughing

Who exactly beats me on hoa? I'm not even on anymore lol!
I have nothing to prove, I had my time on hoa and it was the best time ever and hoa today will never be as good as before.
Good luck to the true masters of HOA appearing now as they are only about 4 years too late! lol!
Not one player of todays HOA will ever be good compared to an old school player of 2006.
My money will always be on an old school player Cool
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  Unholy Saint on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:02 am

Abhiram wrote:You are more inactive than me in HOA and saying Dragons cheat.......Believable much?

I said dragons cheat, as like I mentioned before, I received 2 e-mails from 2 different players who used to play HOA saying dragons are using cheats and bugmode against them.

Those players (check six and puck x) told me they have quit HOA because of dragons cheats.

So if 2 different players e-mail me saying dragons are cheating it does get a little suspicious why they are saying it. And also I heard about dragons showing cheats to others to create more cheaters.

That is why I call dragons cheaters. I will not say it without reasons Wink
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  Abhiram on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:45 pm

What is the chance Owner wouldn't have sent those e-mail's to you. Atleast show the e-mails as proof. You never gave proof of Dragons cheating yet you blabber so much that you've actually seen us cheating. Maybe you could collect some evidence of cheating if you spend more time on HOA than talking rubbish on forums?

It's been like 4 months since I saw you online so it's suspicious to me that you talk like you've seen us cheat in-game.

Abhiram

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  Asmotech on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 pm

I haven't seen check six since I deranked him 1v1 :'(. He had some strange lagg, as me, so dunno what happened to him. I just saw puck x play 1-3 times, like 4 months ago. He was a tanker, right? He was good but lacked in skills as it was his comeback. I think he wasn't prepared for Hoa's in-game lagg.
avatar
Asmotech

Posts : 363
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Helsingborg

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  Unholy Saint on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:00 am

Abhiram wrote:What is the chance Owner wouldn't have sent those e-mail's to you. Atleast show the e-mails as proof. You never gave proof of Dragons cheating yet you blabber so much that you've actually seen us cheating. Maybe you could collect some evidence of cheating if you spend more time on HOA than talking rubbish on forums?

It's been like 4 months since I saw you online so it's suspicious to me that you talk like you've seen us cheat in-game.

I will come back to HOA soon now that I know who the faker is. I don't have proof of dragons cheating, all i got was an e-mail from puck x and check six saying they are quiting hoa after dragons cheats.

I e-mailed check six and he said he wll not be returning while dragons are still playing because of there cheats, and a response from puck x saying he gave up on HOA after dragonknight used bugmode on him. If you like i can post there e-mails on here.
simply put have they returned to HOA? have you seen them on hoa? chances are no as they have quit due to dragons using cheats.

avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  KnighT on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:03 am

Could be that they joined your RUN clan.... :laughhard:

Or your GAY clan... :laughhard:

Or your Scat clan... :laughhard:

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Properly they are under one of you undercover fake names. :umm:

The thing is, no one can trust you, you lie, you fake, you team up with your lover. :shoot:
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 47
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping High with Vehicles

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum