Hardware Online Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place where Old School Players can give a greeting

3 posters

Go down

A Place where Old School Players can give a greeting Empty A Place where Old School Players can give a greeting

Post  KnighT Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:19 am

This is a Place where Old School Players can give a greeting o where new players can ask questions to Old School Players
KnighT
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

A Place where Old School Players can give a greeting Empty Re: A Place where Old School Players can give a greeting

Post  *Mr.G* Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Well, Greetings all noobs! Very Happy

It is really nice to see that there is still life roaming the fields in this game and you refuse to let it die. Even though the majority of (really good) players has left long time ago, you still keep a good community going strong.
Also, i admire your will and effort to bring some attention to the game and get the old players to come back to the fun. Wink Best of luck to you all!

*Mr.G*

>>Retired HOA Champ<<
*Mr.G*
*Mr.G*

Back to top Go down

A Place where Old School Players can give a greeting Empty Re: A Place where Old School Players can give a greeting

Post  Asmotech Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:52 pm

*Mr.G* wrote:Well, Greetings all noobs! Very Happy

It is really nice to see that there is still life roaming the fields in this game and you refuse to let it die. Even though the majority of (really good) players has left long time ago, you still keep a good community going strong.
Also, i admire your will and effort to bring some attention to the game and get the old players to come back to the fun. Wink Best of luck to you all!

*Mr.G*

>>Retired HOA Champ<<

1st, we are not noobs. We are very skilled players of Hoa. I bet Knight and Slayer is on top 10. I'm also a DraGoN and this game is the best ever made. We got saint back, but I don't know if it were because of the videos. And some old players is slowly returning to the community of Hoa.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down