Hardware Online Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About ScarZ

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

About ScarZ Empty About ScarZ

Post  Asmotech Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:32 pm

My hoa life have been very long and very frustrating during my first years.

I started my gaming on the winter (Not sure) in year 2002. (Check wikipedia.org for release dates) and when I started none had reached the general rank yet.

The first months I played I kept using the "Simple Turret". It didn't let me advance in skills as much as it had with the "Rotational Turret A". The highest rank I could recieve back then was the "Seargent Rank" and then a proffessional usually deranked me to a total rookie again. These "Pros" were the reason that I kept playing, cuz the rookies weren't much of a fight. :sleep:

In the summer 2003 I finally got myself the general rank. I played on Arctic with 15 other players, but xx Watch xx is the only 1 I can remember. lol!

In year 2004 I got myself my first "Idol". The player called SKYWALKER were a great player during this year. He won almost every game I played which made me believe he was the "best". But later on I saw several "Pros" totally destroy him, which made my beliefs about him being the best as false. I had no longer any interest in this player's gaming.

In year 2005 I got myself a new Idol. His name were BoSs BomBaer. He were a great tanker and 1 of the best players during year 2005. When I played 1v1 against him on ruins the results were 20-1 to him. And both of us were generals by then.
When I looked up his stats I checked the score first. He had 2562 when I checked. It was really high numbers which made me follow his style, without the tank.

In year 2006 I met Unholy :saint: for the first time. A great warrior according to me. Him, owner and me played many games together with some other players called "Noobs". (I hate the word though, beginners sounds better.) When we played I tried follow his style at first, but to later extend the gamestyle a bit. By doing this I learned jumprail and how to use the railgun properly.

In year 2007 I joined Silver R after a game on Area 51. Unholy :saint: and Silver R Owner taught me some good tricks to use on others which I won't explain here. I've been a Silver R player since then. It was also this year I met Bror dan for the first time, but we didn't speak alot with each other though.

In year 2008-2010 I kept practising my skills up to finally become 1 of the best players in Hoa's history. (I'm not the best though.) I also began to play 1v1 vs :saint: very often. The current result can be found in the Tournament section.
The bad thing about this year was that the fakers returned which made me sad. Sad
But the best about this year is that me and Bror dan (o DraGoNKnight and o DraGoNSlaYeR) made some old school players return. We accomplished such things that no player had done before us.

To all of my friends: (95% of hoa)
I could never had accomplished anything without you to help me extend my gamestyle. It's all thanks to you.
You will always have a special part in my heart. ❤
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

About ScarZ Empty Re: About ScarZ

Post  Asmotech Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Now:

Here's my tips to you for some really funny gameplay Wink.
Listen on music while playing, it will enhance your killing ability with atleast 10%.

Try to kill in the same speed as the songs.
I will list the music I listen on while playing hoa:

Pretty Maids - Cielo Drive (Most Played Song and Best Song I've ever heard.)
Dope - Die Motherfucker Die
Metal Gear Solid 2 Intro Soundtrack
Yellowcard - Breathing
Story of the year - And the hero will drown
Angerfist - Terror of my speedcore / Raise your fist / Dominator / Megamix
Fuel - Quarter
Brooklyn Bounce - Bass Beats Melody
Disturbed - Down with the sickness / Decadence / Sons of Plunder / Liberate /
Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
Thousand foot Krutch - Phenomenom / I Climb
Skillet - Monster / Whispers in the dark / Hero / Rebirthing

I will update the list very often so keep looking. Very Happy

Last edited by ScarZ on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:25 pm

Update:

Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah / Devil is a loser
Scooter - Move your ass / Fire / Faster Harder Scooter
Seether - Fuck it / Fake it
Slipknot - Psychosocial / Before I forget / Surfacing
The F-Ups - Lazy Generation
TrustCompany - Downfall
Paul Oakenfold - Ready, Steady, Go
Linkin Park - One Step Closer / Numb / Crawling / Papercut / New Divide
Nightwish - Wishmaster
Evanescence - Bring me to life / Haunted
Dope - Debonaire / You spin me around
Drowning Pool - Bodies / Tear Away
Disturbed - Voices
David Eisley and Bob Kullick - Sweet Victory (Spongebob Squarepants)
Fall Out Boy - Thanks for the memories
Basshunter - I can walk on water / Camilla / Dota clubmix

These songs are basicly the ones I listen on.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:26 pm

One notice about my upper posts.
You need either youtube or Spotify to listen on them Wink.
Spotify can be downloaded at their homepage.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:14 pm

New song added to my playlist Very Happy
Dr Online - Zeromancer
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:58 pm

New song added to the list:
The Union Underground - South Texas Deathride

It's some really good rock music, listen on it if you wish too. Wink.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

About ScarZ Empty About Scarz

Post  KnighT Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:32 am

I most confess that Scarz is the best player in HOA I have played against and also the friendliest player.

Keep up the good spirit and the creative gaming...
KnighT
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:29 am

Thanks for that comment matey Very Happy.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:15 pm

New Song for Hoa-Gamers!

Hammerfall - Hearts on Fire.
This song is more for the advanced, due to that it can make you die really much more if you try to follow the rythm of the song.
If you are advanced enough you can make 2-3 kills/minute minimum!

(My first time listening to this song I did a killing speed record. I joined a game late, EcS pHiV was in the lead, he had 9 kills.
I had 6 kills after 2 minutes. (The usual) Then I died and kept getting spawnkilled. The spawnkillers kept spawning me for 1 minute. When I spawned at the railguns at ruins my kills raised really fast! It was 2 minutes left of the game, I had to hurry up. The leader had 17 kills, pHiV. I did some nice comboes. 14 kills in 1 minute!) Twisted Evil
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:03 am

It is great reading your biography! Keep it up Smile

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:08 am

Thanks for the comment Abhi, when are you going to play online again?
We kinda miss you play Sad.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:45 am

Your welcome Scarz Smile
As i told Knight, I'll most probably be online next week and on OSP night Very Happy

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:06 pm

New song added to my small list Twisted Evil
This one is a beast!

The buzzhorn Ordinary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6RsKorTAFU

Feel free to listen on the song and tell me what you think. I currently listen on it for like 4-5 hours/day.
It's my main song for Hoa Very Happy
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 pm

I will now stick to some certain codes while playin Wink.

The first one: No liars and dishonorable players will get the opportunity to play in the same team as me nor play me 1v1.
Kinda silly rule but I've had enough of liars for a lifetime :x

The second one is more of a codex.

To defeat 1000 enemies is good, but the one who defeats himself is the greatest of warriors.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:42 am

Nice bio!

Perhaps create certain folders for players to enter there own personal bios?

As this is about scarz I will not post my personal bio here.

I will however say Scaz has been a great player and a great value to Silver R. I enjoyed very much teaching him the things I learned in hope to improve his gaming on HOA. In my opinion Scarz is one of the strongest players on HOA at the moment very skilled and with good knowledge but the lag issue is still a problem for me when I get the chance to play him. Makes it harder to beat him since I taught him my tricks added to his own.

Would of liked to of completed the training and teach him everything I know and told him the Secret of the (R) in Silver R. but unfortunatly he has decided to move on earlier than expected. Wish him all the best in his future gaming and on HOA.

See you in quarry Cool
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:17 am

lol. See you in quarry? You're full of suprises. I will hopefully get a capture device from my dad on christmas, so I will be able to record games and proove to many that I'm not a cheater. 2 players who think I cheat : P.

I know I got a lagg issue but I've done alot to find the problem, but I haven't found any problem yet.

Info about my net:
12MB/s
D-Link works fine
Netcables are 1 year old.
I got 2 ps2s. One slim (the one I use) and 1 original (the one my brother uses).

I'm open for suggestions on where to find the problem. The most of the stuff is new, but people have complained about the lagg for 2½ years.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:03 am

Whats your upload speed? and do you have any other computers thats sharing the net while you are playing HOA? Can also try restarting your router before playing hoa or perhaps upgrading old wires to new as they can get old. Also your router might need updating, or perhaps certain ports opened or closed.

Those are a few suggestions, but you will never be lag free as you will be playing someone else from another town or country. You can try minimize the lag as much as possible but there will always be lag on-line.

The lagg issue is not good for players who are good or think they are good as there will always be that possibility that they won the game because of the lagg. You will also get a bad reputation. The only person who knows about the lag will be you.

I for one have seen crazy stuff on hoa where I known I should've been dead but luckly (most likely lagg) survived. Hence when I saw the video of rawrabbit vs you, I saw more than couple times where he should of had the kill but didn't which then resulted in you killing him. (Im sure the same thing happened to you)

Also the host of a room can also lag up the room, and cheaters amoung other things can lag up the servers.

Online gaming will never be fair due to lag issue, unless we all played at someones house over a lan network sharing the same connection. That will be the only way to determine the best player of HOA. If someone missed a rail it would be the same for the other person, or simply because they missed, it will have nothing to do with lag as all players will be sharing the same connection and will have the same lag. It will be just like playing the off-line mode, if you aim your rail at the jeep/tank expect to get that kill! Wink

Anyone have a free house this weekend?

PS I was on HOA Sunday gone, only 3 players were on, xxwatchxx, elite erasier and o dragonknight. Was fun but was hoping to see ya on matey.

Hopefully catch you online next sunday Cool

Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:15 am

I played Sunday morning but didn't got time to play on the afternoon. Wink.
When are you on next time?
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

About ScarZ Empty Saint

Post  KnighT Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:29 am

He said to me he would try to be online every sunday, but we played with him yesterday (monday) too and really owned the fakers and cheaters, even though Unholy :saint: did not kill many, maybe he just had a bad day, Cool
or maybe he had some kind of connection lag that he just talked about, who knows... Laughing

What I don't understand is why HOA Punisher called :saint: a rookie, but I am happy that the HOA BOSS has finally returned, after much talk and convincing we got him back, it seems that the bug mode works good on him too, I was afraid it didn't work and it seems he is even better than I am to use it.
He did not want to be a part of any clan, team or forum, he just wanted to punish the cheaters with their own rod.
Hope that we could get him to stay, the HOA BOSS could get many old school back to play HOA when they first knows who he is.
KnighT
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:35 am

Thanks for your feedback US. I have heard that FoH Asmolech and FoH Clanleader got owned yesterday.

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:51 am

Your welcome Scarz. Its unfortunate that I missed you on Sunday, but hopefully catch you next Sunday.

As to knights comment I was not on Monday, perhaps a faker that you seem so keen to talk about has faked me also since I have already been faked few times.

Remember when I am on I always talk on headset so you know you are playing the real :saint:.

Looking forward to seeing ya Sunday, will try to come on in the morning then Smile
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:07 pm

No one talked on headset yesterday at all, so how could we know... Laughing
KnighT
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:15 pm

No one at all? HOA gone that dead?

Don't you and scarz talk? talking on headset is what makes HOA special. No other game has crystal clear comms like HOA.

Well I think i would know if I was on. Also you mentioned something about Unholy :saint: not getting many kills, if I was on, I would be near the top if not the top player in the kills. Depending if scarz was on Razz

Hopefully my faker will be on Sunday, I always wanted a re-match against myself again Unholy :saint: vs Unholy :saint: lol

Its been a while since I played a fan Cool
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:27 pm

But Scarz was not online yesterday and those that usually talk thorugh headset was not online yesterday... Cool

I was also wondering why you did not get many kills, just thought you had bad connection or perhaps you talked on phone.

I did not check Unholy :saint:'s stats so I did not know if he had many kills and yes he was rookie, but I saw real Owner as a rookie too in the past, so I thought you perhaps was making fun or maybe that Scarz had deranked you, which I think could be possible if you played enough games against him, then he could make you a rookie. Laughing

How did you know? What a Face
"Most likely does not have a general badge yet since it seems new" (taken from the players of shame topic)

Just curious... scratch
KnighT
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:37 pm

You were in the room so I would've talked to you if I was there, but not since it was a faker. I assumed scarz was on since you were on.
Having a bad connection or talking on the phone as not stopped me in the past to getting many kills so Im sure I will still get on top of the leader board Cool

Check again the copycats and you can see there is also a fake Owner as I have never seen real owner with rookie badge.

Yea sure scarz can de-rank me and make me a rookie again but only If I let him like I did when we played our last fake 1vs1.

How did I know? No once has mentioned about a fake Unholy :saint: before, and since dragons are so quick at spotting the copycats it must be a rookie badge.
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next