Hardware Online Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place to share Advance Playing Tips

3 posters

Go down

This is the place to share Advance Playing Tips Empty This is the place to share Advance Playing Tips

Post  KnighT Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:16 am

This is the place to share Advance Playing Tips...

Advance Playing Tips could be:

Sniper positions, jumps, hard to kill tips,where to kill through walls, ceilings and floors, etc...
KnighT
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

This is the place to share Advance Playing Tips Empty Re: This is the place to share Advance Playing Tips

Post  Asmotech Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Here I will update a few of my sniper spots, I won't spoil all though. Just be creative and you find many good spots.

Sniper Positions ->
Arctic: The Hill (Most known), the helipad and the circleshaped mountain.
Area 51: The sandramps (Those at the sides, not the ones in the middle.), the houses at the rail and shield, the big hangars at the railramp.
Mayan City: The houses in the corners, the pyramid, the koth spot.
Ruins: The towers, the railroad between the railguns in the North, the bridges in the South.
Quarry: The lighthouse, the light missile mountain, the railtower.

Will update about jumps, shortcuts in time. Stay tuned for more gaming tips by the technique of the future. The Asmotech. Twisted Evil
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

This is the place to share Advance Playing Tips Empty Re: This is the place to share Advance Playing Tips

Post  Asmotech Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Time for the second part of my Advanced Playing Tips by me, FoH Asmotech.

This part is about Jumps.

Jumps for fun and shortcuts-
Arctic: From helipad to the bunkers roof Wink. Dunno many more there.
Area 51: Out of map jump (Drive right into the the security custom with a scarab and you will fly high), the ramp glitch (Video on me using it on TheDraGoNsCrew's channel).
Mayan City: I know 2-3 jump shortcuts here but hard to explain them. Can show in-game.
Ruins: Don't know any shortcuts.
Quarry: Watch the video on TheDraGoNsCrew's channel.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Where to kill through walls/grounds:

Arctic: The bunkers - Can be shot through at the small path with rails and bombs. The roofs where the rails spawns, can be shot with bombs and light missiles from within the bunker, where the light missiles is.

Area 51: In the tunnel you can shoot bombs to kill those that tries to take the heavies under the flying UFO.
Also in the hangar there is many places that can be shot with rails and bombs. Experiment some with a friend and you will find many places.

Mayan City: You can shoot bombs on the lowest floor to kill those in trying to take lasers in the laser-room.
The most buildings om Mayan can be shot from below with most weapons.

Ruins: The ruined pyramid can be shot through with heavies and rails.

Quarry: You can shoot through the most here with lasers and rails Wink.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Just re-wording some of your words Asmotech as when you were talking about sniper positions it sounded like a rookie talking!

Arctic: The Hill is known as Rail Ridge and your explanation of circleshapedmountain was the funniest, thats known as the doughnut!
Also the rail bunkers are also a good sniper position/campers.
Area 51: The sandramps (Those at the sides, not the ones in the middle.) The ones by the ufo and north east corner?, the houses at the rail and shield is known as the rail-gun corner. the big hangars at the railramp.
Mayan City: The houses in the corners, the pyramid, the koth spot.
Ruins: The towers, the railroad between the railguns in the North, the bridges in the South.
Quarry: The lighthouse, the light missile mountain known as the light-ridge, the railtower? east rails?

Anyways hope that helps
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down