Some fun games on Hoa

Go down

Some fun games on Hoa

Post  Asmotech on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:51 am

When you are bored you mostly just turn off the console, am I right?
But here are some games that can be played to have some fun again.

Rail King of the Hill:
Maps: Area 51 and Mayan City

Area 51 rules:
Pick up 1 set of railguns only!
The first player to reach the hotspot on the crashed ufo are not allowed to move or shoot. He/she just sits in the middle. The other players, they drive from north to south and may ONLY JUMPRAIL the person who sits there. They can use 1 of the 2 ramps who are there. The one who kills the person on the hotspot, taking his place. Now it's his turn to sit in the middle and not moving nor shooting.

Mayan City rules:
Pick up 1-2 sets of railguns only!
The first player who reach the hotspot will sit on the higher ledge. (The one to the left when jumping up.)
He pick a spot and doesn't move. The others drive from the temple (South) and jump over the pyramid (North) and trying to kill the target while in air. (Jumprail) And same as area, the one who kill the target, switch place with him.

Last edited by ScarZ on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Re: Some fun games on Hoa

Post  Asmotech on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:57 am

Donkey:

The term "Donkey" is also known as "Deer" which means many vs one.
There are 2 types of Donkey:

Classic Donkey:
1 player beginning in the blue team, the rest in the red. When the "Donkey" (the player in the blue are the donkey) kill a player of the red team, they switch places. Now the killed player are the donkey. And the one who were donkey before, is now a player of the red team.

Modern Donkey:
Now there isn't any switch places rule. Now the one who are the "donkey", will always be the donkey. The goal with this is to beat several players solo. Owner and :saint: are good examples on this. (8 v 1)
My personal best is 6 v 1 and win. 20-18 on quarry.
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Dog Fight:
This is a very normal game, but here's the weapons limited.
You are not allowed to use railguns, lasers and heavys.
It's really fun to play Dog Fights in team deathmatch on ruins. The best map for this according to me.

Hog Derby:
All players uses the jeep "Hog", the biggest of the jeeps.
You are only allowed to use emps. (Drive Emp and Weapon Emp)
You rush to the Koth spot and try to claim the spot without any shooting.
You try to push your enemies out from the spot.

Sometimes you can get much air beneath your feet, so it's very fun to play.
The best map for this is Quarry.

Body Guard:
1-3 Players are the so called "Body Guards", the rest of the players will try to get to the Koth Spot.
The body guards will play with Tanks and will only drive on the stairs. This is played on Mayan City.
The others will try to reach the koth spot in jeeps. First one up to the spot wins.
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Bring back capture the hanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best game played on hoa!

Other cool games, hide n jeep, rail-tag, laser conquest, hogball, jousting with ref and many more.

Another favorited game mainly by the eagels was

Conquer the Dome in Arctic!
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:55 pm

You can explain how to play the games. It's a big chance we play them on Hoa if we know how to do it Very Happy.
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:34 pm

I personally came up with a few games for HOA like:-
* Rail King Of The Hill (One of my favorite with at least 3 players but better with 4+),
* Jousting with Ref, (wanted a miniture game that could be played with 3 players so I came up with this fun game)
* Conquer the Dome in Arctic (silly game which was enjoyed by EaGeLs, mainly EaGeL Flako and EaGeL :saint: also known as the Columbians)
They were very good players of hoa not to certain standards, but they always tried hard and still held there own.

As for these mini games on hoa and other mini games, they work best if everyone has a headset as the rules can be explained better control of the mini game can happen while in game play and best of all more fun.

Capture The Hanger original game was not by me but I re-vamped the game making it fair now as either teams can win and also making it more difficult but also more fun. Cannot believe we played this game for 7 years without anyone realising it was not fair till I adjusted it lol!

Another favorited game in honor of BullBreath who came up with the name was Donkey. Idea originated by me after seeing OG game style of making a room for 8 with 7 OG clan members in there waiting for 1 person to join. If it wasn't for OG we would not have the classic game Donkey! lol!

Please visit Mr G link below for a visual of OG making a room for 8, but when 2 OG leave, leaving space for 3 players to join an OG room!
Short and sweet video!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrG4se#p/a/u/1/L2JV3RgGU60
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:29 pm

Now we got the history, explain the rules of those games!
We wanna play them!
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum