Dragons Copying Again!

Go down

Dragons Copying Again!

Post  Unholy Saint on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:30 pm

So this is how the Great Dragons managed to get tanks out the maps?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXOHiYWbUZM

LIke I predicted, its not an "unusual technique" as the Dragons originally claimed it to be, and tried to claim as there own idea.

Its just Dragons copying my idea and using it in different places of the maps.
Fair play on getting tanks out on all the maps, but no point in saying "unusual techniques" as you are clearly using my idea of how to get tanks out in the first place and just doing it in different locations of the map. The idea itself is not unusual or unique in anyway!

Check out video proof over 4 years ago when I originally came up with this idea
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrG4se#p/u/5/wftBopz6b6w

Would like to see something original by the dragons, instead of copying others and trying to claim it as there own.
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Copying Again!

Post  KnighT on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Unholy :saint: wrote:Check out video proof over 4 years ago when I originally came up with this idea

I can't see any video in that link... What a Face
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Unholy Saint wrote:LIke I predicted, its not an "unusual technique" as the Dragons originally claimed it to be, and tried to claim as there own idea.

Its just Dragons copying my idea and using it in different places of the maps.
Fair play on getting tanks out on all the maps, but no point in saying "unusual techniques" as you are clearly using my idea of how to get tanks out in the first place and just doing it in different locations of the map. The idea itself is not unusual or unique in anyway!

We didn't copy you, never saw you doing that in any video, never saw any video of anyone using our unusual technique,
never saw anyone video of tank outside map in mayan and arctic, never saw anyone video of anyone jumping high with a tank...

Conclusion is: We came up with the unusual technique and the first ever in HOA to be:

1. Outside mayan map with a tank.
2. Outside Arcitc map with a tank.
3. On top of big hangar with a tank in area 51
4. On top of pyramid in ruins.
5. To jump very high with tanks.
6. To use this unusual technique.

Unless you have real video proof of your claims, then we won't listen to your nonsense.
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:47 pm

That's not the same technique. Here's the differences:

1. The one that flies out barely moves, kinda abuses the lagg in-game.
2. We get out by flying sky-high, not like 3-4 metres above ground, more like 40-50 metres Very Happy.

The flying is only similar to the way the hog's fly xD. If you got a video older then that one, or any kind of proof that you did exactly like we did, then we can hand you the credit. BUT as we haven't we don't see the reason to believe. (Your technique is different from ours, you just need to open your mind to see it lol! )
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:44 am

I can see what you did from your videos, but the point was dragons claiming it to be an "unusual technique" and calling it there own idea.

You can clearly see Dragons copying my idea of crashing 2 tanks together on a slope or ramps and timing it as 1 tank goes up the slope/ramps to hit the other on top, underneath the tank.

So there is nothing origianl there or unusual other than copying my idea and using it on different locations on different maps.
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:49 am

Here are the video proof of my idea way before dragons.

23/02/2007

and

22/08/2006
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrG4se#p/u/6/hdDvckXpVtc

Dragons clearly copied this idea of mine and used it on different locations, with added lag to get different results (suprise suprise)

Hopefully next time dragons come up with a new video it will be more original and not copied from someone else.
Looking forward to dragons light missle glitch (where they will probably claim it as there idea too lol! )
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 am

first video is dead and second video shows nothing, just a little jump, nothing like our unusual technique, where we are flying jumping...
Clearly not same technique, if it was then you would have made videos coming out of map in other maps and fly jumping.
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:15 pm

LOL @ those videos and learn to spell please?

It's surprise not suprise. You do live in England don't you? Now that's a surprise that you can't spell this word properly and I can't speak fluent english.

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:33 am

If you had better connection then you will be able to see both videos.

The point here is not my spelling but the Dragons using my technique of 2 tanks, one on the slope while other drives other tank drives towards and timing it so the tank on the slope hits the other underneath.

To me it is clear that the dragons are only good at one thing - copying and taking ideas from others and trying to claim it as there own idea.

Those who see my links to MR G videos can clearly see that the dragons did in fact copy my idea.

Abhiram had nothing better to say as I know you seen the video and you know I'm right. If Dragons did an "unusual technique" it would not be exactly like mine it would look something different.

Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:51 am

And if dragons are trying to claim to be the first to make tanks fly high by using lag/cheats they also failed here to.

This has already been done by a cheater/cheaters (X static x and itaachii) witnessed by me and Mr G where-
They would pick a tank and go at speeds of 1,000,000 mph and hit a ramp or slope in a tank and go flying out the map even higher than shown on videos by the dragons.

So again we see dragons trying to copy my technique of hitting tanks together the way i did it, and also trying to copy cheaters.

What or who will the dragons try to copy next??

Can't wait to find out! lol

Can dragons do a video of purple rocket glitch and say they found that out? lol might aswell!
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:02 pm

:saint:.....

I know you can't take DraGoNs being better than you in game play and in glitches. Cool

But we are better than you, when DraGoNs enters HOA then old school turns into rookies. Wink

The only thing you can say to our unusual technique is a lot of words that circles around your insecurity, the more you talk it becomes even clearer that you are trying to defend your HOA identity. Embarassed

Stop talking and come up with some proof and the proof should be:

1. Usuing our unusual technique to come outside maps, not just the video in ruins, it shows nothing, rather just shows the tank uses the the other tank as a ramp, not that you hit it beneath.

2. Using our unusual technique to fly high.

Give us video proofs then I would believe you. 👅
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Definetely agree with you Knight as we all know who :saint: is and the sort of faker he is. He tries his best to cover his identity but can't do better than a 3-year old. Every time I read his posts, they make me laugh knowing that he is 'trying' to cover his identity like a child. The fact he emphasises the words unusual technique and copy so much makes me think they reflect his character in real life.

Keep those comment coming :saint:. The more you post the more enjoyment for us Smile

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:33 am

How can I not take Dragons being better than me in game? when I don't play anymore! :rol:
From the e-mail I got from Brian I hear that dragons have all left HOA and now copying other players/hiding there identity in games.
So again how can dragons be better if there are no dragons playing hoa anymore?

So I think the conclusion is dragons have insecurity when they are copying/hiding under different identities.

Perhaps dragons have been doing this all along What a Face

He also told me a few more have copied and faked me - Unholy Stain known as dragonknight, and Unhoiy :saint:.

I know I am missed on HOA but surely knight did you have to copy me and try to be me?

There can only be one true Unholy :saint: :iamking:
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:37 am

Abhiram wrote:Definetely agree with you Knight as we all know who :saint: is and the sort of faker he is. He tries his best to cover his identity but can't do better than a 3-year old. Every time I read his posts, they make me laugh knowing that he is 'trying' to cover his identity like a child. The fact he emphasises the words unusual technique and copy so much makes me think they reflect his character in real life.

Keep those comment coming :saint:. The more you post the more enjoyment for us Smile

Abhiram you got it wrong mate, have proof that knight is the only faker on HOA. Brian recorded his voice and sent it to me and it is knight under the name Unholy Stain pretending to be Unholy :saint: (me) as you will also see in chat logs.

SO knight what are you doing pretending and trying to be me? I know I am good on HOA but am I so good that you idolise me? Cool

Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:41 am

Unholy :saint: wrote:He also told me a few more have copied and faked me - Unholy Stain known as dragonknight, and Unhoiy :saint:.

I know I am missed on HOA but surely knight did you have to copy me and try to be me?

Now you try to take the focus away from your many undercover names unto "so called" dragons names.
We all know what you have been doing for a long time, copying other players and making fake names, so I think you focus on the wrong guys. :laughhard:

KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:47 am

:haha: :haha:
Unholy :saint: wrote:Brian recorded his voice and sent it to me and it is knight under the name Unholy Stain pretending to be Unholy :saint: (me) as you will also see in chat logs.

SO knight what are you doing pretending and trying to be me? I know I am good on HOA but am I so good that you idolise me? Cool

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

So funny... The clown is making a show again. ::saint:):

This time the clown is using scare tactics, lies and accusations.

I wait for you next around, I will bring popcorn too...

Give us a new number. :play:

:popc: :popc:
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:28 pm

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Who is this brian anyway? Is it the cleaner that cleans cars in HOA by any chance? Also interested in knowing how long you spend reading your e-mails from brian..... Every single post has : 'I have read an e-mail that Brian sent me' etc..

Keep them coming :saint:

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:29 pm

You've also said that you don't play anymore in other posts but also told us you're on sundays? How does this logic work? Razz

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum