Hardware Online Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tank outside of Quarry Map & Driving on Invisible Wall

4 posters

Go down

Tank outside of Quarry Map & Driving on Invisible Wall Empty Tank outside of Quarry Map & Driving on Invisible Wall

Post  KnighT Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 am

Tank outside of Quarry Map & Driving on Invisible Wall...

To come outside quarry was very easy, as soon as we knew how, we came out in less than 2 min.
But the driving on the wall with a tank is the more difficult task, which only few in HOA's history has ever done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-0iZuzuaic
KnighT
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Tank outside of Quarry Map & Driving on Invisible Wall Empty Re: Tank outside of Quarry Map & Driving on Invisible Wall

Post  Asmotech Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:16 pm

I think Quarry was the easiest to get our tanks outside. If you just know how, you can use any vehicle and still get out Wink.
On Mayan we have come out of the map with all jeeps and a tank.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Tank outside of Quarry Map & Driving on Invisible Wall Empty Re: Tank outside of Quarry Map & Driving on Invisible Wall

Post  Unholy Saint Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:03 am

Is that it?? who wants to see a video of that? you do a huge build up for nothing. Players are still interested on how you got the tank out.
AM (Anger Management) managed to get the tanks out ages ago in quarry and ruins using my idea.

I am still waiting to see the video of the dragons where it shows the dragons getting the tanks out with the use of the dragons, quote "unusual technique"

unusual technique - meaning not normal, or copying my idea, or AMs.

Lets see if its true, or is this perhaps the reason why dragons do not post the full video? becuase they either copy my idea, or AMs?

Just an interesting thought, and be good to see if dragons have finally come up with something origianal without copying anyone or stealing ideas.

Still waiting patiently for this so called video with unusual techniques after 1 month. will we ever get to see it?

or perhaps we see something original from the dragons in the new year?

Fingers crossed, lets hope so! santa
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 am

Unholy :saint: wrote:Is that it?? who wants to see a video of that? you do a huge build up for nothing. Players are still interested on how you got the tank out.
AM (Anger Management) managed to get the tanks out ages ago in quarry and ruins using my idea.

I am still waiting to see the video of the dragons where it shows the dragons getting the tanks out with the use of the dragons, quote "unusual technique"

Lets see if its true, or is this perhaps the reason why dragons do not post the full video? becuase they either copy my idea, or AMs?

Just an interesting thought, and be good to see if dragons have finally come up with something origianal without copying anyone or stealing ideas.

Still waiting patiently for this so called video with unusual techniques after 1 month. will we ever get to see it?

or perhaps we see something original from the dragons in the new year?

Fingers crossed, lets hope so! santa

Hi :saint:,

If you are sure that you knew this idea way before, perhaps post a link to the video here please? Maybe with you in it will help too.

If 'unusual technique' is copying your idea, then why don't you make videos before Dragons have??? You are showing no proof but arguing that this is your 'method' which is not convincing at all.

If it's so called your idea then perhaps if you can post some videos of you in them it may help us believe us a bit Smile

Let's also hope that some people post some evidence to support their ideas in the new year! Happy Christmas santa

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Tank outside of Quarry Map & Driving on Invisible Wall Empty Players like you

Post  KnighT Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Unholy Saint wrote:Is that it?? who wants to see a video of that? you do a huge build up for nothing. Players are still interested on how you got the tank out.

It's players like you that have caused DraGoNs to keep glitches and tricks in the secret, because of the way you so arrogantly write. Talk nice and behave nice in the forum, youtube site and in HOA and then we reveal the new glitch.

Unholy Saint wrote: AM (Anger Management) managed to get the tanks out ages ago in quarry and ruins using my idea.

We already know your way to get a tank outside the map, which in my opinion is a very over-complicated way, but you never gave me an answer of what was AM's way of getting a tank outside maps

DraGoNs have learned more than 60% of all the glitches and tricks themselves, so whether we copy someone we don't know and we don't really care if it had be known in the past, just happy we got no one to glory in themselves on our behalf.

We still have many glitches and tricks we have not shown, only few have been taught them and we told them to not reveal them, only because other players don't want to share what they know.

Some few of those "unknown" glitches and tricks not yet revealed:

The bug mode (to be invincible).
Laser glitches (can't say anymore than this or we would expose them).
Out of map glitches with all jeeps and tanks in all maps.
Light missile glitch (Will soon show a video of it, but not how to do it)
Rail glitches. (Killing through floors and walls at some new places)
Tank on top "impossible places" like big hangar of area 51.
Tank driving on the invisible walls in different maps.

Remember Saint, you began the secrecy attitude as you where properly influenced by Owner and gave in to his "secrecy attitude", we didn't began it, thank yourself and your deathmatch teammate Owner.
KnighT
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Seems that we are really getting :saint:'s attention on this Wink.
We will reveal it, but it's fun to see you that excited. (In your own way ofc.) Very Happy
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:52 pm

This is for Abhiram.

Hi Abhiram,
Sorry I presumed that everyone knew we were the first to get tanks out of quarry.
I can understand you wanting proof, so here is a link to the videos where you will see me, and mr G along with other members of the AM using the method I came up with. The video is also dated, so you can see how long ago we did this. (almost 4 years ago)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrG4se#p/u/5/wftBopz6b6w - Quarry

Its a full video showing how we did it, unlike the dragons were they only show the tanks outside the map and claim they used "unusual technique" meaning not copying anyone else. So when possible I would like to see the dragons video to see that they did not copy me or AMs and came up with an "unusual technique" to get the tanks out.

Here is the link for Tanks outside Ruins

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrG4se#p/u/6/hdDvckXpVtc - Ruins

again my idea from Quarry used on Ruins. This video is also dated and is well over 4 years old, and again you can see me in it along with other members of AM. Once again would like to see Dragons "unusual technique" of getting out this map to make sure they have not copied my idea or AMs and try to claim it as there own idea.

Its been over 1 month now since the dragons have got out the maps with tanks using there "unusual technique" but we still have no video proof of how they done it, just showing the tanks outside.

I have shown you my proof with a date and me in it, so can we now finally see the dragons proof? and compare videos to make sure they did not copy and its an original idea.

I will presume we won't see the dragons videos as the infact copied us and did not use "unusual technique" at all.

Looking forward for the dragons to prove me wrong!! santa

Hope you enjoyed the videos.
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 pm

KnighT wrote:Remember Saint, you began the secrecy attitude as you where properly influenced by Owner and gave in to his "secrecy attitude", we didn't began it, thank yourself and your deathmatch teammate Owner.

What? and huh?

Owner is a good player and hopefully see him this sunday, as to all players.
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Tank outside of Quarry Map & Driving on Invisible Wall Empty The proof

Post  KnighT Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:50 pm

So what is AM's way of coming outside a map with a tank?
KnighT
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhiram Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:08 pm

It was nice watching the Old School Players players. But as Knight asks, how did he actually come outside the map?

Abhiram

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Look at the videos posted and you can see how we came out the maps in a Tanks
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Would be great if you watched the video yourself
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrG4se#p/u/5/wftBopz6b6w tanks outside Quarry
Try it and see if this icon make sense. What a Face

We know how you did iy, but how did AM do it?

KnighT
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:29 am

With a tank they adopted my idea, and as i am part of AM it is also there idea, and im sure several members also came up with there own ideas which I cannot remember at this present time.

But now you have seen video proof how we got tanks outside, can we see Dragons unusual technique? of getting tanks outside?

Its been well over a month now, since the original post and still no proof of it being unusual or originaly technique by the dragons getting tanks out the maps.

Waited all this time, and hoping in the end that the dragons did not copy my idea/AMs
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:29 am

You won't get dissappointed matey. Cool
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:17 am

I will try again...

Would be great if you watched the video yourself
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrG4se#p/u/5/wftBopz6b6w tanks outside Quarry
Try it and see if this icon make sense. What a Face

We know how you did iy, but how did AM do it?
KnighT
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:53 pm

I've seen the video many times, and I am also in the video.

AM used my idea, and like I said im sure some of the AMs also had there own idea which I cannot remember at this present time.

So can we see the Dragons unusual technique of getting out with a tank now?

Scarz says I won't be dissapointed, lets see if its true, as now the build up is leaving me in suspense/boredom since its been over a month
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  KnighT Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Maybe it's a part of our New Year surprise!!!

Read the comment on our youtube site
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew#g/u
KnighT
KnighT

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy Saint Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Will be looking forward to it then, as it will be well over 5 weeks since you first mentioned it. A little slow from the dragons, so lets hope it was worth the wait.

Happy New Year! santa
Unholy Saint
Unholy Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down