Banned for no reason

Go down

Banned for no reason

Post  Unholy Saint on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:35 pm

Knight saw it fit to ban me from TheDragonsCrew youtube site for apparaently not being nice and posting something argumentative. All I said was I played against a stat player and they seemed ok from what I saw.

I never talk talk down to players or mention anything bad about them or any clans on the youtube site and yet knight saw it fit to ban me.

If you check the youtube site now you can see xxSilverxRxDevilxx posting "Is it ok if i join dragons since the silver clan is now dead with owner being a jackass since the last OSPN night i attended".

xxSilverxRxDevilxx is being argumentative since Silver R clan is not dead as we still have a few members myself included. He is also talking down to a specific clan and to a specific player. Which I never did and still got banned.

Shouldn't xxSilverxRxDevilxx comment be deleted since thats for forum discussion?
Words from the dragons on youtube site:-
"the DraGoN site is being monitored and censored to ensure it remains a non-discussion youtube site"

So again the dragons manage to be 1 sided.

So my question to knight and the DragonScrew is why ban 1 person and not another? Especially someone who did nothing wrong in the first place.

Very unprofessional in my opinion.
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  KnighT on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Saint... we all know you like to argue and I gave you many chances and then finally warned you, next day you posted provocativly 3 argumentative comments, that resulted in a ban.
I like devil's comment because Owner is a fool, so let the whole world hear it. (Or at least the 38 countries that sees our channel).
There is no "general rule" on the DraGoNs channel, just don't argue on that channel.
The channel exist to post new videos and promote HOA.
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 47
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Unholy Saint on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:27 pm

If there is something to argue about then yes. How am I suppose to know what you like or not like on your youtube site. You tell me not to post argumentative comments so I assumed that goes for everyone else but I was wrong. You let others post argumentative comments and not me? how is that fair?

Oh I forgot devil's comment obviously promotes HOA in some way.

I have nothing against devil, but you said that those kind of comments was suppose to be for forums. So when I post a response comment I get banned?

My response comment would be why is owner a jackass and what makes you think Silver R clan is dead when I still play on sundays?

Thats not really an excuse for a ban just for wanting to know why devil has posted what he did.

The dragons only posted this 1 week ago
"The DraGoNs Youtube site is not a HOA debate forum, we have a place for that.
Continue all debates here http://hardwareonlinearena.hom­e-forum.com/.
Anyone interrested in debates can continue it in that forum.
The HOA forum now contains more than 700 posts and 300 topics and no posts will ever be deleted from that forum, but the DraGoN site is being monitored and censored to ensure it remains a non-discussion youtube site".

So devil read that and still posted an argumentative comment opened to discussion, knowing that should of been for forum and yet he does not get banned and I do?

So now the Dragons youtube site has gone from posting videos and promoting hoa to liking certain individual comments which favor them and banning those who speak the truth and wanting to know the truth!

Nice choices dragons!

Speaking of nice choices Knight also tells me that Dragons have passed on there cheat of using invincibility to other players only to lagg up the servers and ruin the game for everyone else.

Have Dragons finally made the choice to become the new NGE? seems it.
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Asmotech on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:42 pm

Nono saint, you seem to have missunderstand what knight did.
He showed his trick to HOA BOSS so that he could punish the fakers and cheaters in hoa Wink.

If you don't fake nor cheat then you got no problems at all =/.
Knight only showed it to HOA BOSS, which is better then Knight at using the glitch Wink.
avatar
Asmotech

Posts : 363
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Helsingborg

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  KnighT on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:01 pm

I like devil's comment because it makes Owner look like a fool, this promotes HOA because Owner destroys HOA with his attitude.
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 47
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Unholy Saint on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:36 am

ScarZ wrote:Nono saint, you seem to have missunderstand what knight did.
He showed his trick to HOA BOSS so that he could punish the fakers and cheaters in hoa Wink.

If you don't fake nor cheat then you got no problems at all =/.
Knight only showed it to HOA BOSS, which is better then Knight at using the glitch Wink.



I have no reason to fake or cheat in game. I would love to have the NGE cheat just to experience it but would be better to have 1vs1 with the same cheats (new level of game play). I remember being showed the cheats long ago but it involves opening up the ps2 to do some mods which at the moment I am not into doing it.

All this is besides the point, I have played cheaters in the past so I have nothing to fear from dragonknight using cheats or HOA BOSS. The point is dragonknight not only cheating but now showing others how to cheat. It won't be long till HOA BOSS will also decide to show someone else how to cheat and so on. Then all the dragons have done for hoa is created a network of cheaters.
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Unholy Saint on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:48 am

KnighT wrote:I like devil's comment because it makes Owner look like a fool, this promotes HOA because Owner destroys HOA with his attitude.

And your attitude does not distroy hoa? first we had 1 cheater (you) and now we have 2 (HOA BOSS and The Punisher probably hoa boss new recruit)

It wont be long untill we have more cheaters thanks to the dragons.

All simply because you do not like a certain player on HOA (Silver R Owner) and have to cheat to try kill him. Not just that but you also take it a step further by recruiting more players to do the cheat for you.

This is not the promotion of hoa I expected from the dragons, and also banning me from the youtube site because I posted comments like "I played against stat and they seemed ok" and now the dragons have comments such as from devil "Is it ok if i join dragons since the silver clan is now dead with owner being a jackass since the last OSPN night i attended" which shows name calling to a certain player (very immature for dragons to keep the comment) and praising Dragons to be the best (reason why dragons kept the comment)

And now latest comment I saw from LOLITAAPH "silver clan is the best" oh no, quick dragons you must delete his comment, he just said Silver clan is the best and Owner is in that clan! Better yet why not ban him?? thats what dragons do best when trying to control a situation!

There are still more than 2 Silvers left on hoa, but they do not use there silvers name anymore but I know they have it.

Here's hoping for the new year that dragons finally stop banning people/players from there youtube site, especally if they are trying to promote hoa, was going to also try to encourage dragons to stop there cheats for the new year fresh start, but now thats too late as they showed more players how to cheat.

Do dragons even know why players left hoa in the first place??? NGE and other cheaters ring any bell?

avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Abhiram on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 am

The more posts Saint posts, the more fun I'm having. Now saint, can't you do any better than this?

Abhiram

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Saint you make me Faint (in laughter)

Post  KnighT on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:58 pm

You really struggle to get your points through, but let me give you my side, there is a reason man have 2 ears and 2 eyes...

First of all there are cheaters in HOA that have force lag and that uploads while playing so they are hard to kill, these players are stat players and the mr clan, few others players too which is on mine and the HOA BOSS's list.

I use only the bug mode (HOA BOSS said he would find new name to it soon) only on:
1. Mockers because I get tired of their foolish talk and want to give them something back which irritates them.
2. Forcelaggers and uploaders, so they can learn a lesson.
3. Cheaters, who uses cheats in game like killing with a rail just after respawn, they did not even take a weapon yet, I am not talking about the weapon swap which I can do and knows very well.

But I will only do it much often anymore but have given it over to an old school player, that told me he would gladly return to HOA to punish the cheaters.
He calls himself the HOA BOSS and he is an old school player that already have proven to all his love for HOA in the past, the last thing he would do is to destroy HOA, he is much more capable player to handle this "destroyable weapon" that I found out to do, presently called "the bug mode".

So be happy that this "a-bomb" is in good hands and it stay there too, several players have already asked me how it works but I have not told them how to do it.
The HOA BOSS is not "back" to play HOA as in the past, he said he plays other ps3 and xbox games which is more fun and have much greater quality of games.
He is just back to punish the cheaters, he is not back to make new friends or talk with old friends, he does that through the other games he plays and through other means.

Concerning LOLITAAPH words: "silver clan is the best", so I have not deleted it, I have not intended to delete it, not an argumantive comment, it's just a declaration from a player that like Silver R... what's the problem with that, but if he writes a personal comment that he likes Silver R Owner, then I delete it.
Don't like promotion of players that destroys HOA, would be like the Trojan horse on the youtube site.
Concerning your ban, then I told you when we chatted together in the chatbox that if you stopped posting provocative comments that I would remove your ban.
If you noticed then not all your comments is deleted from the youtube site, so not all is deleted but the selected provocative comments or the ones that spoke positive about a player or clan that destroys HOA.

I will never stop using the "bug mode" as long there are mockers, forcelaggers, uploaders and cheaters in HOA.
I don't know how long the HOA BOSS will stay, but when he leaves then I will take over his task again.
The "bug mode" has arrived in HOA to stay, it will never leave HOA, it's the "a-bomb" that can punish all the army of cheaters in one game, it's the new weapon that can end all the cheating once for all, it's the weapon no cheater can fight against and prevail, it's the "a-bomb" of HOA cheating, the biggest of all cheats.
And to quote the HOA BOSS "why not use the cheaters rod on them selves", let them feel them selves what they are doing, just from a stronger and more advanced cheat.
We are using only the light missiles that only target the cheaters and not those that play fair.
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 47
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Unholy Saint on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Every man has 2 ears and 2 eyes, its what's inside (the brain) that's counts and how they use it.

I presumed that Dragons stood for promoting HOA in a good way, but all I heard/seen is dragons using cheats and involving other clans/members into there cheats.

This is not the promotion on HOA in a good way - to create more cheaters, regardless if to punish other players.

I say players, because before I condemn players to cheaters I would like evidence - ie video footage would be proof enough.

Where is the dragons video proof of:-

* Foolish talk - what is foolish talk?
* Forcelaggers and uploaders - would like to see proof of that, as I know full well everyone lags some more than others ie Scarz/Asmotech lags badly, is he a forcelagger/cheater compared to your checklist?

and finally

* Cheaters. Where is video proof of these so-called cheaters who spawn with weapons? The only person I have seen is Asmotech, spawn with drive emp where there is no drive emp in that area.

So is he a cheater for spawning with a weapon? Is he too getting punished?

Most likely not.

You also mention the weapon swap "which I can do and knows very well" (your words) you admit knowing such glitch which gives you and advantage over other players including me as I do not know this, which in fact makes you a cheater "2. (intr) to obtain unfair advantage by trickery"/"took an unfair advantage"

So dragons are cheaters more than several ways, again good for bad promotion!

I know the bug mode thing and how it is done, as we did that long time ago with Mr G and serveral others by accident. I also know that 2 wrongs don't make a right. Hence why I do not bother using bug mode to defeat these so called cheaters instead I use my on-line gaming skills. Which will beat the cheaters. I have done it before and will do again. Cheaters hate losing to normal players, not to other cheats so you will only encourage them to cheat more if they even cheat in the first place.

I was on Sunday again and did not notice any cheaters/foolish talk/forcelaggers all I saw was everyone playing and having a good time.
So when are these cheaters on? and can we have video proof?
So far the only proof I have seen/heard is dragons lying,cheating themselves. As you did admit to weapon swap.

Hopefully see more of you on next Sunday, and perhaps some cheaters to back the dragons claim that there are cheaters on HOA again.

avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Unholy Saint on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:17 pm

KnighT wrote:Concerning LOLITAAPH words: "silver clan is the best", so I have not deleted it, I have not intended to delete it, not an argumantive comment, it's just a declaration from a player that like Silver R... what's the problem with that, but if he writes a personal comment that he likes Silver R Owner, then I delete it.
Don't like promotion of players that destroys HOA, would be like the Trojan horse on the youtube site.
Concerning your ban, then I told you when we chatted together in the chatbox that if you stopped posting provocative comments that I would remove your ban.
If you noticed then not all your comments is deleted from the youtube site, so not all is deleted but the selected provocative comments or the ones that spoke positive about a player or clan that destroys HOA.


My comment about playing stat players was not argumantive also just simply a statment of my opinion, exactly like LOLITAAPH statment of "silver clan is the best" yes I would think it is and so would many but you won't. SO that makes it argumantive, unless of course you argree with LOLITAAPH statment of Silver clan is the best which then it won't make it argument so therefore no need to delete. Im happy you agree they are the best Very Happy

As for my comment "I played against stat players, and in my opinion i think they are ok" how is that promotion? its just my opinion of my own personal experience. I did not write a personal comment that I like a specific stat player, just that I played against a stat player and they seemed ok. For that it gets deleted and I get banned?

What a joke! lol!
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Weapon swap is revealed to many

Post  KnighT on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:00 pm

The Weapon Swap is revealed to many in HOA by now, so no longer a cheat, me and slayer has done a wonderfull job in revealing the glitch to other players that you and Owner wanted to remain hidden (which make you the cheaters).

So you are the cheater, we are the revealers, funny it has been like that since we began the DraGoNs.
So many glitches that was not known except to the few, then a long come the DraGoNs and makes it all known.
Who gets mad on the DraGoNs for revealing it, the cheaters like you and Owner.

So don't talk about cheating to me, by the way, you are on the cheater list... Laughing
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 47
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Abhiram on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:02 pm

So you have observed all of this when I presume you are only online on Sundays. Sure you do Smile

Abhiram

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Unholy Saint on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:01 pm

How exactly am I a cheater? lol

Cool that I am on the cheaters list, takes great gaming skills to be called a cheater Cool

Now that I am on the cheaters list - can you post some video proof of me cheating, as even I would like to see this!
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Unholy Saint on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Hopefully, Dragons are on the cheaters list using weapon swap and bug mode, along with Asmotech who also uses the weapon swap glitch. As he too has an advantage over me and other players.
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  KnighT on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Most older players knows the weapon swap by now, so that would make most older players cheaters, but that is just a glitch and nothing to do with a glitch.
If I used the bug mode to win games and get points, that would correctly make me a cheater, but that's not the case.
I use it to correct other players because of their attitude and I do it with their same rod - The cheaters rod.
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 47
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Abhiram on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Saint, you're a very good player. I have seen you online from many years but never really talked to each other because 1. I was not such a great player and HOA was crowded back then.

Thinking positively, could you not understand the amount of time Scarz and Knight spend keeping these forums active and running along with the Youtube/Facebook accounts updated too. Do they do this because they're bored, for fun? I don't think so.

It hurts every bit when you say we are demoting HOA.

Abhiram

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  KnighT on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 am

Saint I have a serious suggestion to you, there is no joking in what I am about to share...

Why don't you get more serious with HOA outside Hoa as well.

Begin a new HOA forum that are not clan oriented and that are more "old school" focused, you like to comment a lot and I honestly think that much of your capacity is wasted on commenting on unimportant matters, you could use your talent much better than what you are doing right now.
It would be great to see a new HOA forum born that have another side than we have and could reached old school players too, I would be the forums first member and we can always help you, if you are in the need of it.

I also think that it was a great move of you to make a youtube channel, I visit it often just to see if you posted a new video.
Could be nice to see a new HOA youtube channel with a lot of videos posted on it.
If you need help with the videos then you just ask and I will give you a helping hand.
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 47
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Unholy Saint on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:48 am

Abhiram wrote:Saint, you're a very good player. I have seen you online from many years but never really talked to each other because 1. I was not such a great player and HOA was crowded back then.

Thinking positively, could you not understand the amount of time Scarz and Knight spend keeping these forums active and running along with the Youtube/Facebook accounts updated too. Do they do this because they're bored, for fun? I don't think so.

It hurts every bit when you say we are demoting HOA.

I do appreciate the hours knight and scarz have put into these forums and youtube site hence why do you think it hurt me when I got banned for (my opinion) no reason. Others seem to be allowed to comment freely on the youtube site while when I make a free comment on the youtube site (and my comments are never one sided or ever putting a player down on the youtube) I get a warning, my comments get deleted and then get banned.

I know these players that knight thinks are cheaters, and i know they are not. They are old school players who enjoy messing around as they are very good at the game. I am not into naming such players, as for one I have known them my entire time on hoa and respect them.
I can however talk to them, but since everyone thinks its me then there is no point in even trying.

Knight also banned me from youtube site which shows lack of respect to me (old school player) so why should I contact more old school players or show any respect to knight?

I will still be polite and welcoming, but when I am getting e-mails from several players from hoa saying dragons are cheating (bug mode) then I will also voice there opinions on here in hope something will be done about it.

Yes its good that Dragon have promoted HOA and they did it well in the begining but now they are focusing too much on cheating and are scaring off old and new players. So the dragons trying to promote hoa is actually pointless as they seem to be promoting cheats now and scaring off players.

I could be wrong but if I am hearing it from several different players and also complaints about dragons then dragons must be doing something wrong.

Hence why 2 members quit hoa puck x and check six.

Are those 2 cheaters? i don't think so. But I recieved an e-mail from one of them saying dragonknight use his bugmode on them in quarry and now they both decided to quit the game.

Those are just 2 that I know of that have quit from dragons bugmode. There might even be more that I do not know about yet.
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Unholy Saint on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:57 am

KnighT wrote::saint: I have a serious suggestion to you, there is no joking in what I am about to share...

Why don't you get more serious with HOA outside Hoa as well.

Begin a new HOA forum that are not clan oriented and that are more "old school" focused, you like to comment a lot and I honestly think that much of your capacity is wasted on commenting on unimportant matters, you could use your talent much better than what you are doing right now.
It would be great to see a new HOA forum born that have another side than we have and could reached old school players too, I would be the forums first member and we can always help you, if you are in the need of it.

I also think that it was a great move of you to make a youtube channel, I visit it often just to see if you posted a new video.
Could be nice to see a new HOA youtube channel with a lot of videos posted on it.
If you need help with the videos then you just ask and I will give you a helping hand.

Thanks knight for your advice. Unfortunatly I do not have much time at the moment to create a new HOA forum or even play hoa hence why I can only come on Sundays. I appreciate you dropping my youtube channel and your comments are always welcomed (as long as there is no explicit language or brining players down which im sure you won't do)

Thanks for the generous offers, I would like help on recommendations of what the Dragons used to edit there videos, so I can re-post some of my old hoa videos and hopefully post some new ones.

Looking forward to seeing you all Sunday
santa

PS finish work early on friday so might be able to come on a bit this friday! santa :rendeer: santa
would've posted that on youtube to let everyone know but been banned! DOH!
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Unholy Saint on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:17 am

KnighT wrote:Most older players knows the weapon swap by now, so that would make most older players cheaters, but that is just a glitch and nothing to do with a glitch.
If I used the bug mode to win games and get points, that would correctly make me a cheater, but that's not the case.
I use it to correct other players because of their attitude and I do it with their same rod - The cheaters rod.

I have said it time and time again, I do not know the weapon swap glitch so you and asmotech and everyone else who knows it will be cheating when they play me or anyone else they play who do not know it as you will have a serious advantage over those players. At the begining the purple rocket glitch was found out and those who used it had a serious advantage over those who did not know how to do it, so they were cheating when using purple rockets.

These days pretty much every player knows the purple rocket glitch. I still do not use such glitches when I play as it will give me an advantage over players who perhaps might not know and therefore see me as a cheater.
I have in the passed used it to defeat well known cheaters (100 percent proof cheaters) to try even the match a little. See MrG youtube.

These are well known cheaters, who can shot rails like machine gun with unlimited rails, shot unlimited heavys at the speed of lights, and shot unlimited lights, and crazy lasers. There have also been cheaters that have crazy speed, ie so fast that if they crash into you, you die, and bomb cheaters constantly explosion around them to protect them and kill you.
And finally the cheater which reminds me unfortunatly of the dragons, the bugmode.
One name I remember is "CD R" who can kill but couldnt' be killed. Dragons reinacting this will only remind players of such cheaters and of course think the worst of dragons and quit hoa again.

But going back to what knight said
KnighT wrote:If I used the bug mode to win games and get points, that would correctly make me a cheater, but that's not the case. I use it to correct other players because of their attitude and I do it with their same rod - The cheaters rod.
You are still using it and therefore makes you a cheater. You are trying to control the outcome of the game/round which will only assocaite the winner with the cheater, making the winner look bad.

If you are going to use it then I have no problems you doing it in a locked room where others will not be affected by it, but in an open room where anyone can join is not a wise idea. This is just my suggestion I am not telling you what to do, just trying to give some good advice to keep hoa clean and welcoming for any players who might join a game.

I have played cheaters before, when I am on this Sunday show me who is cheating, or better if you can get video proof that would be great.


avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

edit software

Post  KnighT on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:26 pm

I use AVS Video Editor, the newest version 5.2

It have all I need, others might like more advance video editing software like Adobe or Corel which demands long time studying before using it properly.

Here is a place I always go when I am going to find new software.
http://video-editing-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

And as you can see if you visit the link then the software I use is not even among the top 10.

Good luck in finding the software that fit you best.
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 47
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Unholy Saint on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Thanks for the link and help!! Smile
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum