Hoa Fool of the Year

Go down

Who do you think is the HOA Fool of the Year

Unholy Saint
 
Silver R Owner
 
 
 
View results

Hoa Fool of the Year

Post  KnighT on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Who is the Hoa Fool of the Year..

These points should be visible in the players attitude:

1. The player fools around like a clown.

2. The player fakes other userhandles.

3. The player can't be taken serious.

4. The player makes a clown like attitude to get attention.

5. The player writes foolish words in HOA.

If you have another player to be added to the pool, then write your suggestion,
but the player have to meet these points.

Unholy Saint other/fools handles:

Stat player DD, mr greenn, TheDragonsCrew, o DraGoNKnLght, Silver R ScarZ, o DraGoNSlayer, FuNfounder, Silver R Saint,
Rock N Rolla, DraGoNBallZ... etc. (I will add more soon)

Silver R Owner other/fools handles:

Stat player BB, mr blackk, FuNleader, RoboT IV, Bruce Lee, DragonLeader, Eagel Owner... ... etc. (I will add more soon)
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 48
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoa Fool of the Year

Post  Unholy Saint on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Am I missed on HOA or something?? Have not been on for almost a month now (excluding old school night) and you guys still writing stuff about me?
You either hate me, love me or really really miss me!

Guys I know you want me to come back, but I am really busy now working. Will try make it again next osn.

Catch up soon

Santo Cool
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoa Fool of the Year

Post  Unholy Saint on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 pm

PS funny with all the handles!! Im all the players on HOA!!! LOL
Keep it up guys
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoa Fool of the Year

Post  Unholy Saint on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Then you get angry why certain players don't like you? lol
My advice is don't mock them and more players will like you. Players come to play hoa not debate who is camper, lagger, cheater for 30 mins before each and every game. Learn to have some fun knight and not to always be too serious! Very Happy
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Don't mock them...

Post  KnighT on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Unholy :saint: wrote:Then you get angry why certain players don't like you? lol

Those that don't like me are;

1. Those the fools converted on their foolish side (The un-smart players that don't know between right and wrong).
2. The fools that I don't want to be associated with anyway, if they liked me then I would stop playing HOA... What have I become then... Fools like fools.

Unholy :saint: wrote:My advice is don't mock them and more players will like you.

I never mock players unless:

1. They first started, their mocking could have happened a week before or same day...
2. Mock me and I mock you, not that hard to understand!!!
3. I'm nice to nice players and I'm not nice to those that mock me or other players!!!
4. I do and will continue to mock fakers, they deserve to be mocked because they mock the player they fake.


Unholy :saint: wrote:Players come to play hoa not debate who is camper, lagger, cheater for 30 mins before each and every game.

I don't really debate, but certain players of Stat, FuN and Mr clans like to debate, always talkative, you mean I shouldn't respond to their foolish accusations and foolish smalltalk, you wan't to take away my fundamental right to respond to such foolish talking... I will continue to answer back and sometimes bite back.

Unholy :saint: wrote:Learn to have some fun knight and not to always be too serious! Very Happy

I have a lot of fun in HOA...
Even with the foolish players I have fun, I have grown up this way, I'm always ready with an answer and that is fun to me.
I have most fun with nice players though, they don't have all these foolish nonsense and playing with them is just plain fun.
I take the thorns that comes with the roses, knowing there will be no rose without the thorns...
I will always be serious to those that fool around and they will only see me as serious, but all the rest players they will see me as unserious, if players want me to be unserious then be nice and stop fooling around.


avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 48
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoa Fool of the Year

Post  Asmotech on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:00 pm

As you said, always ready with answers. Good that you share this so that we can have less talking and more action Twisted Evil
avatar
Asmotech

Posts : 363
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 24
Location : Helsingborg

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoa Fool of the Year

Post  Asmotech on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Can we add Stat as an option too? Cool
avatar
Asmotech

Posts : 363
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 24
Location : Helsingborg

Back to top Go down

Just do it

Post  KnighT on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:06 am

Just add those you like... even edit my post
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 48
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoa Fool of the Year

Post  Unholy Saint on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:02 pm

What the hell is going on on hoa?? Seems its getting busy again to have such heated debates!

Knight you say you don't want to be associated with such fools but you said you will also mock them back, making you apart of the fools and being associated with them.

I don't know if this is true (I have told you about this via chat so you know the players who have quit because of this) but I got an e-mail from a certain player saying you used your bug mode on him and another player when they are just normal players well as normal as hoa goes.

So what is going on? you mocking everyone on hoa? or is everyone paying the price of you trying to mock the mockers? if thats the case then you have become a mocker of hoa and a fool and are associated with such players.

If you don't mock then why have these 2 players quit hoa? and how many more have quit that I do not know about it because of your mocking?

It seems your answer to a bad situation is to throw more gasoline onto the fire, not very good idea if your trying to put the fire out!

I have no right to take away any of your rights to respond to foolish talks thats upto you if you enjoy responding to foolish talk then go right ahead. But as a friend I was just merely suggesting to ignore there foolish talk and enjoy the game!!

Hence have some fun!!
But if your version of fun is to respond to foolish players and in a foolish way then you are in doubt associated with them as a fool.

Hope to see you this Sunday!

Santo


avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Wake up to reality

Post  KnighT on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Wake up to reality, you don't live in a fantasy world...


Unholy Saint wrote:Knight you say you don't want to be associated with such fools but you said you will also mock them back, making you apart of the fools and being associated with them.

So you mean that the security forces and the police are robbers because they catch and in-jails thieves!!!
Wake up to reality, when has paying back been wrong...

Unholy Saint wrote:I don't know if this is true (I have told you about this via chat so you know the players who have quit because of this) but I got an e-mail from a certain player saying you used your bug mode on him and another player when they are just normal players well as normal as hoa goes.

1. It could have been in first week when the bug mode happened.
2. Could also have been when the bug mode accidental turned on, did that yesterday again (happens only once a while).
3. They could have entered a room where the fakers and mockers where and then been experiencing me in this bug mode.(There are always casualties in war and friendly fire in war, but I always explains what happens afterward when game is finish)


Unholy Saint wrote:So what is going on? you mocking everyone on hoa? or is everyone paying the price of you trying to mock the mockers? if thats the case then you have become a mocker of hoa and a fool and are associated with such players.

Yes some will pay the price, but the price is very low, I kill few in this bug mode and players can always leave, DragonKnight will be known now to play bug mode against all fakers, stat players, gay clan and fun clan.
I am not the mocker of HOA but rather the punisher of fakers and mockers.


Unholy Saint wrote:If you don't mock then why have these 2 players quit hoa? and how many more have quit that I do not know about it because of your mocking?.

First of all the first you mentioned to me that left HOA I never played against, secondly how many left HOA because of the mockers and fakers!!!

Secondly I don't think any one left because of my bug mode, but rather because of the response of the fakers and mockers to my bug mode, they fool and twist around with player’s minds and cause them to leave HOA.



Unholy Saint wrote:It seems your answer to a bad situation is to throw more gasoline onto the fire, not very good idea if your trying to put the fire out!.

I'm not trying to put the fire out, I stopped doing that long time ago, I just plainly punish the fakers and mockers and I enjoy doing so (this is my character, I have always been like that)...

Unholy Saint wrote:I have no right to take away any of your rights to respond to foolish talks thats upto you if you enjoy responding to foolish talk then go right ahead. But as a friend I was just merely suggesting to ignore there foolish talk and enjoy the game!!.

I enjoy 2 things in HOA
Playing the game and punish the fakers and mockers.

Unholy Saint wrote:Hence have some fun!!
But if your version of fun is to respond to foolish players and in a foolish way then you are in doubt associated with them as a fool.

I won't let fools, fakers and mockers control HOA and therefore I will respond to these players...
And no... Punish fakers is not associating with them, because I don't mock normal players and I don't force lag normal players and I don't fake normal players... I just punish those fools and I enjoy doing so.
avatar
KnighT

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 48
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoa Fool of the Year

Post  Unholy Saint on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:55 am

but you are mocking normal players since they get caught up in your personal vendetta. Hence the 2 players that I mentioned to you, have you seen them on HOA recently? probably not since they have quit.

I can understand any other player messing around with cheats/bugs but you trying to promote hoa using cheats/bugs is never a good image.

Well thats what I think personally.

Its almost like someone trying to be a priest but is also taking karate lessons to kick ass any choir singing boys!

I suppose i can see the fun in that! lol!
avatar
Unholy Saint

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoa Fool of the Year

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum