Hardware Online Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Present FuN Clan

2 posters

Go down

The Present FuN Clan Empty The Present FuN Clan

Post  KnighT Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:17 pm

The Present FuN Clan...

I have some words so say about the present FuN clan.

I had a long talk with Founder and Leader of the FuN clan for about 2 hours during the night and what they shared me, seems in my ears to be unfair to other players.

They mentioned about 7 glitches that they knew and some of them they used against other players,
Some of these glitches if have heard about but never considered to use, because i see it unfair to use someting against a player that the player is not able to use also.
Thats why we share all glitches on this site and the youtube site, to make the game fair.
They often weapon swap (changes weapons and still have the old weapons), they boasted in that they took the weapons 2 times (called double weapon), i know this can be done with a switch but never tried it my self, meaning instead of getting 1 weapon you get 2 weapons.
They also said that the missiles can hit harder (I know it can be done from sharp angles) but not that it existed as a glitch.
They mentioned about if they collect 5 rails then the 5th rail shoots with a thicker stream.
I think playing against such players that have this advantage is unfair, and they don't want to share the glitches because they are afraid to loose.
So playing against them is an unfair game, no matter what.
They also told me they want to be the evil players of HOA, meaning they have come to bring trouble and confussion.
I told them that the DraGoNs want to be the good players of HOA and that we were a team that was online also to help other players, which they are not interrested in, but rather FuN want to intimdate and make fun of other players.
So the present FuN is not a fun clan, it's rather a clan to make of fun of you.
KnighT
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

The Present FuN Clan Empty Re: The Present FuN Clan

Post  Asmotech Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:57 pm

I used the "Heavy Missile Glitch" for 5 years and nearly none complained about it. They called it random luck.
But when they found me doing it 6 times in a row I got banned from the game.

Not until a few weeks before this post people are starting to see that I still using it. :saint: was the first one to complain about it Wink.

Then I taught o DraGoNKnighT and o DraGoNSlaYeR the trick Wink.
The angle makes the damage from the heavy missiles.
If you know how to use it you will become very dangerous with a heavy.
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down

The Present FuN Clan Empty I think I decoded FuN

Post  KnighT Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:40 pm

I think I decoded FuN...

It just came to me while talking with founder online, I was in the mood, so it happened, I finally decoded FuN.

FuN Decoded:

Failed Unfriendly Network

There you have it...

And when they get to foolish online they become FuN FC (Foolish Cheaters)

:bball:

KnighT
KnighT

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheDraGoNsCrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmotech Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:15 pm

~LoLZoR~
Asmotech
Asmotech

Back to top Go down